Creating Consistent, Reliable and Accurate Data to Measure Quality, Patient Safety and Cost of Care and to Enable Interoperability
To measure the value in value-based care requires establishing a shared definition of the chain of trust of data. This white paper explores the why and the how for data governance in healthcare. Subjects include:
- Why healthcare needs data governance now more than ever
- The roles in data governance
- Examples of healthcare data governance models and organization charts
- Data governance activities
- The importance of data governance to quality measures
Download our white paper for more.